Powered by Blogger.

Ball Park Fever

 Monday, July 13













Once again my totally awesome brother came through with Yankee tickets! I will be indebted to him for a long while. We drove six and a half hours on Wednesday, checked into our hotel, and hit the Mall of America. I hate shopping malls, but had to check it out to see what the hype was all about. Yup, just another crowed shopping mall, just a little bit bigger. Three floors worth of over priced junk. I may have been more impressed had I still been eight years old. The children section is pretty cool. After the mall we drove down town Minneapolis to the Metro dome. This was totally impressive to me! I for the life of me can not figure out why they would want to go to a out door park. I was in love. It is July and I was wearing a hoodie! We got to the stadium to see my boys at batting practice. Hardly anyone was there yet so we got to make our way down behind home plate to watch. It was totally amazing! I behaved myself, and didn't get us kicked out! My boys rocked the game! After our win, it took us an hour and a half to go eleven miles back to our hotel! The next morning we got up and drove the six and a half hours back home. It was a blast! The drive was totally worth it! A much needed mini vacation!!

2 comments:

Beautiful Day Wednesday, July 15, 2009  

Hi Victoria! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower - totally cool! How did you find me?

You have a heap of handy tips on your blog! I'll have to try the chalk recipe and show the kids at school. Science/art activities are my favourites!

Wendy xx

Night Owl Mama Monday, July 20, 2009  

Isn't the Mall of America Awesome we went there
this past spring with the kids and had a great time.

Then to go to a Ball Game that has to be even cooler. GLad you enjoy it. Next time invite me too :) lol
thanks for coming by and leaving me a comment on my post and entering my giveaway Good Luck

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would love to know what you have to say!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP