Powered by Blogger.

In it's Banana Cage

 Tuesday, April 21

If you come over to my house and your nose picks up on a funky odor, please don't be alarmed, it's probably just my 2 year old daughter's left over snack. If you ask her where she put her banana she will innocently throw her hands up shrug her shoulders and say "I was done with it, I put it in it's cage" So please if you know what a banana cage is please let me know! I guess now it's just a waiting game for the rotten smell and gnat's to lead the way!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 25, 2009  

Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would love to know what you have to say!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP