Powered by Blogger.

TRIBUTE TO LCDR WILLIAM JOSEPH THOMPSON

 Tuesday, November 9

William Joseph Thompson
Born: 13 December 1930 Home City: Kansas City,KS
 On 16 January 1968 Mr. Thompson was the Pilot of C1A aircraft on a operational flight. Over water in North Vietnam his Aircraft went down, 7 other brave men where rescued. Status of Mr. Thompson, KILLED IN ACTION/BODY NOT RECOVERED LCDR William J. Thompson was on his 12th year serving in the United States Navy. He was currently serving aboard the USS Kitty Hawk.

     Mr. Thompson  is honored on Panel 34E, Row 60 of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial




Let us not forget all of our POW/MIA
                                           For As Long As it Takes! Bring Them Home!



2 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 18, 2011  

My Brother William H. Reedy Jr and Orville Cooley Parished along with along with William Thomas that Day in Jan. 43 years ago. I know they are ALL sorelt missed. After reading you Tribute I don't feel so a lone in my lose. Thanks to the efforts of JPAC we still might have a chance to bring them home!
God Bless
Patti

~Just A Girl Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Patti, Please see my Bring them Home Blog at http://bringthemhomepowmia.blogspot.com/
Do you have a photo of your Brother? If you would be so kind to give me a bit of information about him I would love to add him to my Tribute page. I will add Mr. Cooley as well. Keep hope alive and never give up the fight until we bring them ALL home!
You can e-mail me at VictoriaNyy@aol.com

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would love to know what you have to say!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP