Powered by Blogger.

Care

 Thursday, May 7

I found this cool site today called care.com. It's a website that you can search for childcare, nannies, senior care, pet sitters, and house keepers. I am looking for someone to sit for my dog over memorial weekend so I don't have to take him to the kennel. This site is awesome! You can sign up for free or with a fee upgrade to run background checks on all the peeps you are interested in hiring. You can also post on there that you are looking for an evening babysitter or like me a dog sitter for the weekend. When I searched in Topeka there were a lot of people looking for jobs as care givers and house keepers. Just wanted to share my new resource! Check it out!;)

Here is the link:

care.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would love to know what you have to say!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP